Rock Installation Service in Omaha, Elkhorn, Papillion, NE & Surrounding Cities
Some of our rock options include river rock, trap rock, Mexican beach pebbles, and more.
Adding a rock ground cover to your landscape beds is a great way to increase their curb appeal while keeping your plants healthy. Our team at Clear Creek Landscapes offers a rock installation service to residential and commercial properties, along with HOAs, in Omaha, Elkhorn, Papillion, NE, and surrounding cities. We follow a meticulous installation process to ensure we do it right and at an ideal thickness to provide optimal benefits. Not only that, but we also offer various rock options you can choose from to satisfy your aesthetic preferences, with some being river rock, trap rock, Mexican beach pebbles, and more! Give us a call today at (402) 677-7652 to schedule our rock installation service.
Our Rock Installation Process
When you sign up for our rock installation service, we follow a thorough process to ensure we do the job right the first time. First, we remove any leaves and debris from your landscape beds to clear them out before we lay down the rocks. Then, we add the ground cover, exercising precision so it's about 2-3 inches thick; anything more can suffocate your plants, while anything less won't provide all its intended benefits. Afterward, we go back through and smooth out the rocks to ensure they evenly cover your landscape beds. That way, they both enhance their aesthetic appeal and protect your plants.
What types of rocks do we offer?
Not only does adding rocks benefit the health of your plants, but they also give your landscape beds a unique, eye-catching appearance that sets them apart from the rest of your property! At Clear Creek Landscapes, we offer several rock options you can choose from, so you can find one that meets your aesthetic preferences. Some of the most popular options we install include:
- River Rock: River rock is a common choice for ground cover because it has a smooth surface and can come in various earthy tones to complement your landscape beds.
- Trap Rock: Trap rock comes in different shapes and sizes, and it's a grayish-blue color to bring darker contrast to your landscape beds so your plants stand out.
- Mexican Beach Pebbles: Mexican beach pebbles come in shades of tan, brown, and gray and can range in size, making them an eye-catching addition to your landscape beds.
- Limestone Slabs: Limestone slabs will be a unique feature of your landscape beds, as they're usually larger and can also serve as steps!
- Glacial Granite Boulders: Glacial granite boulders will add a beautiful natural element to your landscape beds, as they're large, smooth, and can come in gray, tan, and red tones.
Call Us Today to Sign Up for Our Rock Installation Service
If you want to take your landscape beds to the next level, look no further than a rock ground cover! At Clear Creek Landscapes, we offer our rock installation service to residential and commercial properties, as well as HOAs, in Omaha, Elkhorn, Papillion, NE, and throughout the surrounding areas. When you work with us, you can expect us to bring your vision for your softscapes to life and provide high-quality results every time. Call us today at (402) 677-7652 to sign up for our rock installation service!