If you never got around to checking “beautify my outdoor space” off your 2022 to-do list, don’t let time pass you by again. You’d be surprised by how quickly our project schedule fills up over the winter.
If you’re ready to start planning your project, the first step should be to consult with a few landscaping experts to ask questions that ensure they’re qualified to take on your project. A few examples:
- How long has the company been in business?
- How long has the designer worked in the field?
- Can they supply references, both recent and past?
- Are they licensed, registered, and insured? Are they a member of the Better Business Bureau and, if so, what is their grade?
- Do they have a portfolio of projects like the one you’re having bid?
- Do they supply a written and itemized scope of work, including payment terms and project dates?
- Will they figure out what permits are needed and handle that process for you?
- Do they supply a rendering of your project as part of the estimate?
- Are project materials backed by a warranty?
These are all questions that any qualified landscape designer will be capable of answering. If you feel uneasy about any of their responses, you likely won’t feel at ease when they’re working on your property.
You can easily book an appointment with one of our landscape designers by using our online booking tool. If you contact us now, you’ll be among the first on our schedule next spring.
Clear Creek Landscaping is an Omaha landscaping company comprised of experienced landscape design professionals. Whether you’re looking for backyard design in Omaha, an Omaha patio builder, an Omaha paver patio designer, or custom landscape design in Omaha, the team at Clear Creek Landscaping has the experience and knowledge to handle it all.